Position: Assistant/Deputy Manager: Inventory
Company: Shuruchi Group
NO OF VACANCIES: 1
- Maintain accurate inventory levels with an emphasis on service levels and inventory turns.
- Utilize system reports and knowledge of warehouse activities to maintain accurate inventory records.
- Evaluate inventory levels, making adjustments to inventory min/max/reorder levels, safety stock and lead times.
- Lead, implement and drive lean concepts with regard to inventory management and operations.
- Coordinate yearly physical inventories and ensure monthly by verifications of all goods.
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances
- Examine inventory data, identify errors quickly and efficiently
- Monitoring and controlling inventory reliability, accuracy and ongoing preservation. To solve inventory issues quickly.
- Develop and implement the Inventory Control quality plan and settings.
- Handle Warehouse Operation Independently.
- Have to perform Monthly Inventory.
JOB NATURE: Full Time
- Candidates having MBA/M. com
- Min Experience: 3 Years
- Max Experience: 4 Years
- Should be energetic, proactive, dynamic and hard working.
- Should have sound knowledge in computer & software.
- Should be familiar with Warehouse Management
- Should have keen sense of punctuality along with ethical and professional responsibility.
- Should be willing to work for additional hours if it is required to finish the assigned responsibility.
- Age range: Any
- Job level: Mid/Managerial Level
- SALARY RANGE: Nagotiable
- As per Companys rules
Apply now for this position at http://www.jobsctg.com/jobdetails.aspx?jobid=535&t=Assistant-Deputy-Manager-Inventory